Alex and I have been wanting to go on a southern California road trip, but unfortunately since many of the roads and passes in CA are currently (still) closed due to snow, flooding, landslide, etc, and since the weather on the Oregon coast was also looking iffy, we decided to head to the southern Okanagan instead to fly with the local pilots there.
It's still very much winter there with snow higher up, and the occasional snowsquall in the Willowbrook area. But flyable if you are willing to put up with the cold!
As usual Ottos was the call for most days (they have a ENE launch in addition to the usual S/SE launch), with the occasional McIntyre, Secrest, or Parker choices, depending on wind direction, strength, and whether it was going to OD or not.
As always, the trip was a success with several flights and also nice quiet camping listening to the coyotes at night. A nice change from the city!